Google+ Followers

Friday, 8 November 2013

Shhh... Its a secret!

Hello beautiful ladies,

I have been asked severally what the most important beauty advice is that I can give to women?


As we all desire beautiful skin and for anyone to achieve that and also have flawless makeup you need to have a flawless ‘canvas’ as such you need to drink at least 8 cups of water everyday.

French women will agree with me that the key to good skin is hydration. I recommend that every woman/girl should consume a minimum of 8 cups of water daily.

Gabrielle union also emphasised her number one beauty secret, which is the most important, ‘I drink a gallon a day and I drink a crapload of water’

The reasons why we all need to drink water is inexhaustible, I mean, water is life and without it we won’t survive but for  beautiful skin it depends on the amount of water we consume. Remember, adequate consumption of water produces a healthy skin thereby enhancing your beauty and leaving you no other option than to look good.




Thank you for visiting, stay beautiful and have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment