Google+ Followers

Saturday, 4 January 2014

2013 REVIEW, THANK YOU.

Happy new year beautiful people, I pray God gives you all unusual strength  and peace.

I want to say a very big thank you to everyone who supported BM hair and my blog, I remain grateful to God who is the author and finisher of my faith and to you all for viewing my blog ,  continuous encouragement  and patronage. You all made my 2013 better.

I will be  doing a review of  some of my beautiful clients and the types of hair they wore. Enjoy!


The beautiful IH  wearing BM Malaysian hair and centre part lace closure 

The beautiful didi wearing BM Cambodian hair.



The Beautiful Dee wearing BM brazilian hair, very long lol.






The Beautiful Didi wearing BM  straight Mongolian hair 







The beautiful Kariba wearing BM Mongolian wavy hair.




Back view of BM Brazilian hair.

The beautiful Dee wearing BM peruvian curly hair













The Beautiful IH wearing BM Mongolian curly hair 


The Beautiful IH  wearing BM Wig
Mildred A wearing BM Peruvian hair 


Thank you all for visiting, Stay beautiful and please visit again. God bless you!!
INSTAGRAM : @beautybymildred
TWITTER : @beautybymildred


No comments:

Post a Comment