Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Beauty Routine (Lesson 1)

Hello beautiful people, I'm pretty sure  everyone wants to look beautiful everyday. In as much as we are working on our inner beauty we should also work on our outer appearance. 


Daily Beauty Routine
 1 Brush your teeth with good toothpaste( I use sensodyne) and soda.  






2 Drink hot water with lemon or honey in the morning.




3 Breathing exercise ( breathe in and out for about 30 seconds)


4 Bathe with milk, you can find the importance of bathing with milk  here


5 Facial wash- I use seaweed facial wash from body shop and you can find it here


6 Facial cleanser- I use clinique three step anti-blemish solutions and you can find it here


7 Moisturiser- I use the clinique three step as well. 

8 Good Hair Oil- I use argan oil for my hair and natural shea butter.You can find here


9 Good Weaves- For those of us that wear hair extensions, it is important to note  that wearing good weaves without shine should be  part of our beauty routine. You can get good weaves from here


Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror- Khalil Gibran.

Thank you for visiting and God bless. Love Always, Mildred x

No comments:

Post a Comment