Google+ Followers

Friday, 24 January 2014

TOP SEVEN PERFUMES AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA

Good evening Lovely people, I hope your day was fab. 
I got a  question on the perfumes which I think are good , the one I'm currently using and where I got it from. So, I decided to do a post on perfumes I think are good  and where you can get them from if you're in Nigeria. However, at the end of this I will tell you the perfume I'm  using and where I got it from.
Note: there are so many good  brands but I decided to cut it down to seven.

1 Tomford- Tom Ford perfume for the Blend Collection including: Jasmin Rouge, Santal Blush and the best selling Neroli Portofino.
You can get it from here



  1. 2.Calvin Klein- This collection consists of: Forbidden Euphoria,CK Be, CK In2u Him& Her,Eternity, Escape and Obsession. It is available in Nigeria here.



3.DKNY- This collection consists of: Be Delicious, Red Delicious,Fresh blossom,Delicious night and Classic. It is available in Nigeria here.


4 Nina Ricci- This collection consists of:Bigarade, Capricci, Coeur Joie, Deci Dela , Eau de Fleurs, Farouche, Fille d`Eve, Fleur de Fleurs, L'Air du Temps, L'Air du Temps .You can find it in Nigeria here.






5 Givenchy- This collection consists of: Absolutely Givenchy, Absolutely Irresistible, Amarige, Amarige D'Amour, Amarige Mariage and Amarige Mimosa de Grasse Millesime. Lovers of Givenchy can find it here or here.



6 Giorgio Armani- This collection consists of :Acqua di Gio, Acqua di Gio Essenza, Acqua di Gioia and , Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee. You can find  any of them here .




7 Ralph Lauren-Big Pony 1, Big Pony 2, Big Pony 3, Big Pony 4, Chaps, Chaps 2007, Chaps Musk, Chaps Woman, Extreme Polo Sport. Available in Nigeria here.





I use Mukhallat Al Dewan and Nagham Spray.They are from Arabian Oud you can find them here

Thank you for visiting and God bless. Love unfeigned, Mildred x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment